Sunday 21 March 2010

Spoon!

I'm no good when it comes to thinking of 5 words or less for a description. Take for example the title of this post. I could reuse rantings, babble or even update. I suck at one liners too.

This post's title is a tribute to the mad hare in Alice In Wonderland the movie. I laughed so hard at the tea party scene I thought the cinema ushers would have man-handled me out. Unfortunately for you, I had no such story to tell.

There is this poster in this underground tunnel somewhere that I pass every week that states,

In life, I have friends. In the net, I have an audience.

It was an advertisement for bloggers under a particular broadband provider who's well-known for using the colour green. So my dear audience, I don't produce or publish the best entertainment around. Do not mind-psyche me to write posts. I only do updates. Entertainment can be found at Google or Youtube. Choose your pick.

Speaking of which, my first real, salaried job is at a call centre. Remember all those times I used to mention that I'd die doing a job that requires me to sit on my fat bottoms all day long facing a computer? It wasn't so bad at first. Now that a month has passed, I need the exercise. Soon enough, I'll fit perfectly into a 2-seater Smart car with no extra space.

STPM results was unexpectedly good. 1 A, 2 A- and 1 B+ was better than I expect. Even more so was the 3.67/4.00 pointer.

Congrats! So, what's next?
University of course but currently work to collect money.

Ah, what course are you looking at?
Communications and sociology. Leaning more towards communications though.

Oooh!! Where are you thinking of applying to?
Public universities, maybe HELP and *mumbles* Singapore.

Seriously??!! OMG, I hope you get it! When will you know the results?
Ha-ha. Yeah, thanks. Maybe in May.. *gets interupted*

You have to keep in touch! That'll be so exciting.. Have you planned what you're going to do there?
Yeah. Study, get a scholarship, keep an average or 3.5/5.0 pointer. Boring stuff.. *fidget*

Aww. I'm gonna miss you! Maybe someday we/I will be able to come down visit you.. *drones on*
*spaces out*

Tis the season every year for SPM/STPM/A-levels/Matriks students. Thanks for all the well wishes and good lucks. Oh, not to forget all the prayers too.

I'm out of interesting things to say. I'm making myself bored of me. By the way, have you heard? Universal Studios has opened in Singapore. Looking forward to dinner with my godpa, auntie, Jacq, Jill and dear ol' Matthew tonight!

This is a special shoutout to everyone in Chambersburg, PA. If you're not from there, this is where you stop reading, nosy. I miss you guys! I really wish that I can go back soon and give everyone of you a big hug. Unfortunately, God has something planned for me. I'm sure in His time, I'll be able to see everyone of you again. Know that all of you are always not far from my thoughts and prayers. I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again lol long time no blog?? hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you said as much. ;) trying to get back into it again.

    ReplyDelete