Tuesday 13 October 2009

Observations.

I love Mae. Truly, I do. She makes my days interesting. I don't know what will happen once she moves out like Mag did. I won't hear stupid comments or watch her utterly idiotic antics on a daily basis that reminds me time and time again, how lucky I am that I am me and not her.

Mae: Why didn't you make the U-turn???
Yours truly: There's a traffic police there!
Mae: Where??
Yours truly: THERE! Plus I didn't see a U-turn signboard.
Mae: There was a U-turn sign at the back! HEYOH!! Who cares about that fella la?? He's too busy directing traffic to bother about looking at you k?? He gets violated everyday la k?!
Yours truly: O_O"
*a few seconds of silence before yours truly bursted out laughing like mad*

So today was my first fine dining experience. It was weird having to sit alone at a table for 2 with an empty seat facing you. It wasn't much fun eating so slowly either but it really made me savour the food. The prune and raisin chutney was fantastic with the lamb though it doesn't sound tempting. Words can be deceiving. I should know that..

I'm gonna deviate from what I usually post about and pen down my observations today.

1. Times Square is so full of westerners and I'm not being racist!
2. I saw many items that I wanted to get on SALE but I didn't even step into the shop premise.
3. A really cute guy smiled at me and he had a dimple! *melts*
4. Then I saw him taking a smoke and it was as if someone flipped a switch off.
5. Mae is a piss pot when it comes to directions.
6. Sleep is so important to me that I can space out while driving.

Hmm.. It's no different than my usual post isn't it? Who am I kidding. I rant too much. Andy, you're right. This shouldn't be a blog. This should be a rant site. Oh, it is already a babble site. *smirks*

ARGH. Back to school tomorrow but we have a 5 day break come this weekend! Can't wait.. Oh.. It's gonna be a studying break. Damn it. I hate this new colour options. It's so limited and my favourite navy blue is gone. #&$^@()$%^!

Ultraman.. Spiderman.. Batman.. Cicakman..

No comments:

Post a Comment