Friday 6 November 2009

My Birthday.

It was relaxing. The dinner at Chambers in S2 was all right. What sucked was that night. I came home, came online as usual and before I slept, I felt a little hot. So I ignored it and went to bed, anticipating school the next day. That morning was hell. It felt like somebody blew hot air at me the whole night. I was running a temperature so to the doctor I was asked to go.

Doctor: You have to drink lots of water. I'm giving you 2 days MC.

By Thursday, the fever and headache wasn't letting up so it was another day off school. It wasn't fun. I had the dinner on Saturday night I sure as hell couldn't even walk straight. The shopping trip to Tesco with my mum was blurry and I had to lean on to the push cart to balance myself. So if I was going to be that sick on Saturday, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL??!!

Luckily, everything was much better on Saturday morning. That night was fantastic too. Joyce knitted me a winter scarf in alternating purple and white colours. She's such a doll and I love her to bits. Jill and my godpa got me a Touch N' Go card with RM50 in it. It was the newest card with the One Malaysia concept and in blue colour. I was speechless. I definitely wasn't expecting that from them.

Michelle gave me a custom-made doll that looks exactly like her! It serves to remind me about her of course. Why else would she give me a present? My classmates got me 2 story books which were such enjoyable reading material. Another classmate gave me those solar-powered plants with the moving leaves. My parents gave me the customary ang pau.

Up to that day, it was so damned fun. October definitely was my month. Argh! I'm out of babble time. More to come!

18 more days to STPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment