Thursday 9 July 2009

Hatred.

Remember what they sang about not looking back in anger?

I'm admitting and not sorry about being NOT man enough to do it. In fact, I shall be angry for all I want at all the manipulative, scheming, lying, backstabbing, whinny, pathetic, two-faced pariahs in my life. Get a life. Nobody wants you around if all you want to do is use people to your advantage.

If you don't like the truth, run away screaming and tearing your guts out. I DON'T CARE.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. I rather up-end the big pot of boiling hatred all over this stinking destitutes and scald them to kingdom come. I'll do salt-rubbing when it's cold and the sores make you wanna suck your thumb and call for your mummy.

Go away. I rather hang out with autistic kids for life than spend another minute around you. Do one kind deed left in your miserable life and GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME.

I'll most probably look back at this and think, "Oh! I was too harsh." but right now, that's what my heart wants to say. Count sheeps if you can't handle the truth. Virtual reality should be YOUR life. Eat, sleep, shit in it. Hibernate in it.

When you wake up, the world has already seen better days and you should just return to dust from whence you came from and what you are made of. In short, gi mampos la for all I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment