Tuesday 2 June 2009

Screws.

I'm sure all of us at one point in time would have messed things up. The time to meet somebody, food preparation, relationships, and so on and so forth. Do you think about it at the end of the day? Ponder and replay the scene over and over again and try to figure out how you could have done it better?

I DON'T TAKE SCREW UPS! I MAKE THEM!

No. No. NO! It's not a good thing here to screw things up.

Next!

The Negeri Sembilan Chapter (AFS) is getting 4 new exchange students in July 2009! I can't wait to meet them - 2 girls and 2 boys. There's an American girl, a Belgian girl, a German boy and an Italian boy. Oh damn! Deja vu!! I was just talking to Jackie last month about hosting and she said that she'll definitely house a hot Italian guy. Woah..

Well, who wouldn't? *winks* AHEMZ. Nevertheless, I'm excited to meet ALL of them regardless of their nationality, gender or hotness.

Blah.. It's been crap lately. I can't do things right, I'm so sleepy by 11pm, and whatever that's on this post is typed with the utmost lack of sense and purpose.

I'll be driving up to Genting Highlands tomorrow! It'll be exciting. To some degree.. I guess.

I need to get some brown cotton pants - Aladdin style. I miss Disney cartoons. I never got to watch ALL of them. But oh no. Now that I'm 18 going on 19 I'm supposed to be watching movies that make sense like Freedom Fighters, Congo, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Of course I love those movies!! But I also want to watch The Ice Princess, The Rescuers and all them other cartoons that I missed out on while I was busy growing up.

Oh, I disliked superheroes' movies back then. I'm not sure why.. I wasn't into girly stuff so I'm not sure why the obsession with fictional hero characters in cartoon forms didn't kick in.. I definitely didn't like Superman. The whole underwear on the outside thing, I mean, come on! Didn't his mom taught him that the whole point of wearing an underwear is to wear it UNDER your garments? I know I'm not the first to jab at this fashion statement of S-man's. So you say I'm unoriginal. So I say eff off.

YARGH!! Maybe I'll figure out something more interesting to post up tomorrow. It'll be interesting. I suppose..

Oh what the heck. Since we're here [and some might probably say that I wanna broadcast this to the whole world cos I'm an attention whore eff you!!], I HATE rashes. Especially the sorts that you get at the back of your knees or above your elbows AND at your neck. This freaking rash of mine has been persistent for almost a month! I mean.. DOGGONEIT!

*yawns* Well, time to hit the sacks. Movie marathon for this week!

Ica: Wait, what is this?
Yours truly: Night at the Muse.. I dunno.
Isaac: Eh, it's like Terminator.
Yours truly: *frowns* I bought Night at the Museum. I think..
Ica: It's Terminator oh?
Yours truly: *checks tickets* Ermm.. Ye..ah. I bought the movie with the earliest time.
Isaac: Yay! Terminator!
Yours truly: *mumbles* Shit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maryann! Long time no see...I'm fine...How are you? I'm flying to States next year only....still a long time to go... Maybe we all(Ixorians) should meet one day!! Haha...See ya...Take care.

    ReplyDelete