Friday 29 May 2009

2 weeks notice.

SELF DECLARATION OF HOLIDAY

After surreptitiously skipping school 2 days due to the end of mid-year examinations, I, Maryann Quek, hereby declare that effective from today, 29 May 2009, I shall be pursuing non-academic and some-think-it-waste-of-time activities. Due to the 2 weeks holiday that we [SCHOOL students] have, I shall be engaged in activities that will bring some relaxation to my brains and relieve me of stress.

To my people who shall have need to contact me, do so with caution. Any academically orientated problems shall be met with dire consequences such as screaming fits, ending calls, ignoring of text messages and so on and so forth for this 2 week period. Please be assured that this implies to chats on messenger and emails too.

Furthermore, any reference to the situation of STPM and the act of studying shall be an indication of insanity and will earn you, my beloved people, a trip to the gutters. The process of gutting, henceforth, shall be supervised by me. Any forms of appeal shall not be entertained except for the kindness of my heart, a gift in a form of a book and dinner at Tony Roma's.
Let us start this holiday with a joyous note from me, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
..I..

Nah! Enough of that crap. Man, it wasn't even easy to figure something out like that. Nevertheless, if you didn't catch my bunch of garble at the top..
DO NOT MESS UP MY HOLIDAYS WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT MY STUDIES OR STPM!
If that is still no clear..
SHUT UP IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT STPM OR STUDIES TO ME!
If that ain't clear..
TAKE A HIKE! PLAY IN TRAFFIC! GO FLY KITES IN A THUNDERSTORM!
Phew! All in a day's work. So much planned for this holidays. YAY!! *squeals* Except for that one day of extra class on Friday.. hrmph. Blah. I'll survive.. hey hey!
Mae's coming back in a few more hours and we're going clothes hunting. Huhu.. but of course, Isaac has piano class. Meh.
Pasar malam last night was interesting. I was just browsing through purses [as my current purse makes my cards go flying across the floor] while Ica was looking at small bags to put her phone into with Anila giving her a hand. I saw these bargain of purses for RM15 and was just browsing while the shop keeper was trying to make me buy at least ONE of it when WHAM!! the shop keeper.. no, she didn't hit me. Well, the shop keeper passed me this wrapped up purse in paper. Seeing the limited choice I had on display, I thought, Why not? It's just one more. It won't kill me.
Boy, oh boy, was I surprised to find such a gem!! If I didn't take the purse from her.. I'd never know such beauty. Damn. Ok. Dramatizing too much already. Yucks.
It is the same type as Jill's but I got it for a discount of RM2 because it had this dent on the outside which is permanent and it was the last one! So, I grabbed it before I started having doubts. WOOOOOT!
It was weird hanging out with Anila because she's shorter than Ica. I don't see that many people shorter than Ica. It's funny how many of my friends that I hang out with are shorter than me. Is there something wrong with me..? Do I subconsciously pick out friends who have this physical description?
Blah. Tomorrow is a shopping trip down to Midvalley! But it's not as if I'm that crazy over shopping. *rolls eyes* Not much of shopping actually. Ma going for her hair appointment and Ica finding for some clothing items. Damn! I gotta drag Isaac along because Mae isn't joining us. *EXPLETIVES*
Ha ha. My day's getting better. Ah, it's time to fetch that small brat already from school. Tweedle dum tweedle dee. *hums*
DJ 1: You're so ugly, when you were born, the doctor slapped your mother.
DJ 2: I have an ugly joke. You're so ugly, when you got into an accident on the highway, nobody stopped and stare.
As heard on fly.fm's pagi show.
*Please note that they were not meaning to offend or discriminate anyone. They were discussing about the context of ugly physically, emotionally, personality-wise and psychologically. Don't kill me please..

2 comments: