Thursday 18 June 2009

MY CAR.

MY DAD TRADED THE VIVA TO GET A SAGA. WITH POWER STEERING AND 1.3 CC.

WHAT THE EFF??!!

SPONGEBOB AND DAFFY WAS STILL ON MY VIVA.

Yours truly: Where's the Viva? *refraining self from saying my viva*
Pa: *chuckles* What Viva? It's a Proton.
Yours truly: *mumbles* Like I can't see that. Where's the Viva?
Pa: *chuckles harder* Where got? It's a Proton.

AND WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME HE WAS GOING TO TRADE IT IN??

Yours truly: Spongebob and Daffy was still on the car!
Pa: What?
Yours truly: The stickers were still on the car.
Pa: I couldn't take them off.
Yours truly: Yes, you can.
Pa: I tried. It wouldn't come out. Go buy a new one.

*HYPERVENTILATES*

I AM NOT TALKING. I REFUSE TO. I WILL NOT.

4 comments:

  1. for spongebob and daffy.... today we mourn their loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. You not talking..will not?? that's surprising!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPONGEBOB AND DAFFY WAS STILL ON MY VIVA.

    AWWW... Poor them!
    Wait are they the same thing or 2 different things?

    HAHA... *hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys.

    *pokes muru hard* i refuse to talk about the car anymore. *pouts*

    dear irham, its was 2 different stickers. spongebob was naked while covering his bottoms at the gas tank cover and daffy was doing a front spilt on my car hood.

    *sighs*

    ReplyDelete