Thursday 7 July 2011

At 11°C in Melbourne Winter.

Just when you think the devil has given up, you realize he has just found another method. You may sniff at the petty things and say that you can handle the world. But really, can you assure yourself that nothing catches up with you? Being in a limbo is hard when you're gearing to move on, scream, cry, pray or just do something. Waiting is just as hard as letting go. What assurance do you have that the trust and patience doesn't hurt in the end? To prostrate yourself and offer the raw feelings to someone you believe will never let you down.

It is never easy to walk down the road less taken. At times, catching glimpse of the smooth road, you have to catch yourself from leaping back there and going down that easy path. It would seem easier than proceeding against the current. Oh, the questions.

Have I changed? Have I done enough? Is it easier to be like them? Am I good enough? Will this attract them? What do they think of me? Maybe they would like me better if I... etc.

Then comes the question, wouldn't it be enough that you be true to yourself and just be?

No comments:

Post a Comment