Monday 29 March 2010

Because..

... I know the differences.
... I understand the gullibility of my heart.
... I can see that you think me a kid.
... I acknowledge that romantic idiot in me.
... I believe that nothing is impossible.
... I cannot take another shattered glass.
... I am beginning to think about you constantly.
... I yearn for that thing you do.
... I may start crying for you.
... I promised myself that I will not let history repeat itself.
... I kept looking around just to have a glimpse of you.
... I have not fallen for you.
... I will find someone who is truly meant for me.
... I know the world will never stop spinning.
... I have the heart of a woman.

If this is what it will take for me to see the bigger picture, I will do it.

No more false hopes and monologues.
No more harbouring secret wishes.
No more thoughts.
No more conversations.
No more will I care.

Don't betray me. Stay still while I lay on the pillow and drift away.

2 comments:

  1. is there something that u might wish to tell me dear...since ur 2 last posts reeks of the four letter but not F word....?
    u noe i'll get to the bottom of this....heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pfft. LIKE i'll tell you. *pastes your evil smiley picture here*

    ReplyDelete